Friday, March 20, 2009

Finding Heucheras online

I'm a Heuchera, Heucherlla, Tiarella addict...er I mean collector.

Finding all the new colors and varieties has been a challenge. There are quite a few websites I've been ordering from.

Park Seeds Has an excellent selection of heucheras and a so so selection of tiarellas and heucherllas. I have ordered from there last fall and plants arrived healthy and in 4 inch pots. Also the customer service people are very helpful and friendly.

I just ordered from Sooner Plat Farm today. Their selection of of new heucheras are amazing although their availability wasn't so good. ( all sold out already) Also expensive shipping.
I just bought Beauty of Color


and Crow Feather Tiarella





I have yet to find an online seller that has all the new Terra Nova colors. I really want the Fire Cheif and Berry Smoothie.

Nature Hills has a pretty good selection but pretty expensive. Most are over $20 bucks.
When I discover more places I will post them.
Michigan Bulb has at least a few tiarellas

1 comments:

tina said...

Thanks so much for the info on heucheras. I love them very much too. I am new to foam flowers though, but so far am liking them. I'll take your advice on hiding them from the deer. Have a Happy Easter and wonderful gardening weekend.

Post a Comment