Monday, March 2, 2009

SPRING!!!

It's raining again but, the last couple of days really felt like spring for the first time. I'm so happy. I can garden again. I already went to a couple of my favorite nurseries to see what they have. I have big plans for the back yard this year. My dad bought me a beautiful Cinco De Mayo rose tree


I absolutely adore it's smokey purple and pink color. I can't wait to see it in person.

My Heuchera collection is growing by leaps and bounds. I just find them so amazing. The foliage is interesting all year round. I'm running out of space in my woodland garden to plant them. I just found the Terra Nova website that is only for wholesale dealers ( not fair!!) and they are coming out with some amazing colors for 2009...
Here are some of my favorites...

Heuchera 'Plum Royale'


Heuchera 'Electra'


Heuchera 'Berry Smoothie'


Heucherella 'Sweet Tea'

1 comments:

Kerry said...

Damn I haven't checked your blog in a while! These Heuchera things are gorgeous...I want some!

Post a Comment