Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Looking back at my Garden.

I finally downloaded a bunch of photos from my camera and was pretty shocked at the amount of change that has taken place in my garden in the past year.


March 2008 Before







April 2008 After










March 2009
It's going to take some work to get it back to summer/fall glory.





I love walking and seeing all the hostas and asiatic lilies nubs poking up out of the dirt. A few ferns and hostas didn't make it but pretty much all my perennials did survive the winter. I planted seeds on that mound but only a few are coming up. I guess I'll wait a few more weeks to see how they do and if not I'm going to plant more perennials in there.



I've added more sections to the garden too but, I'll post once I have the "after" shots. Right now it's just large patches of over turned earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment